Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mail "Lady"

Ammon made friends with the mailman...I mean mail lady.  She is a nice lady, but for the longest time she would ignore me when I tried to wave at her (not noticing that I would wave).  I know she is busy and just wants to get done, but it bothered me.  So I 'allowed' Ammon to send her a note in the mail.  This definitely made her year!  Wow, it's amazing how a simple note will change the chemistry between people.  I made sure we were outside the next day when she came by and she turned off her truck and got out and handed Ammon a note back.  She was in awe that anyone would write her a note.  The next couple of weeks have been fun.
This was the last interaction we had with our mail lady.  She left Ammon a prize with another note saying goodbye.  We will miss her and the beautiful southeast!

No comments: