Friday, May 25, 2012

Last Morning...

We were so blessed to have Gregor and Bryanne Roner offer their home to us as we packed up and transitioned out of our house.  They were huge lifesavers.  Thank you to them.  Gregor I just had a blast with you.  You are a good man and so forgiving...I sort of ran over his mailbox the night before...I won't say much more, but he simply said 'don't worry about it, Bryanne has been wanting me to replace it for a while anyway, you did her a favor!  Such great people!'

Anyway, they live on a lake and pathways everywhere.  So Ammon and I decided to take a morning stroll and watch the fog rise off the lake.  A morning to stop, think and reflect.  Mornings like these are what I've come to call home.  I love Georgia.  I will miss you so much.  You are gorgeous and full of charm!

No comments: