Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorial Day

To look at this flag brings a swelling of pride to my heart. It is a great honor to be part of this country and to have the freedoms we have. I'm very humbled to know that so many have the courage and bravery to stand up for our country, enough to die for our country. Thank you to all those who have done this so that me and my family can have the freedoms we enjoy today. My father is one of those. Although he did not die for his country, he served it well. Thank you, Thank you.


We had Troy & Kristin and their two little ones over for a BBQ. Sprinklers were also on the menu. Here is Bryn trying to get into the water-filled wagon.


Ammon and Raegan jumping through the sprinklers. They absolutely loved this.



Partners in Crime




Tarin and Jarom showing off...I was a bit fast on Jarom's jump, but thought the effort looked just as entertaining!



King of the sprinkler


Filling the wagon and water guns.


No comments: