Monday, February 28, 2011

While I Was Away...

...some family wanted to take advantage of the snow and drive up to Sunrise Ski Resort. Ah, it was such a beautiful day...6 inches of fresh powder, sunny day, not too crowded and family to enjoy it with. Now have I snowboarded recently? Heck no! So this was like starting all over again. I have a large bruise on the back of my leg to show where I landed on my bindings coming off one of the lifts...and still a few stiff muscles to remind me of the long, but awesome day.

These "mountains" may not be like Utah where I learned to board, but it still kicked some butt! It was a great day to be with family. I love you guys, and I'm glad I could come with all of you. I miss all of you so much.

Dan, Me, Tony, Shanda--Jared taking the pic.

While I was away, my husband got out the compressor and fixed the kids' bikes! Oh it made their week! They still can't get enough of riding their bikes. Raegan and Tarin made it a goal this year to ride without training wheels...well they did it! As soon as I got home, they wanted to show me all day long. I'm so proud of them!



Although this isn't a big bike, Ammon can now pedal his bike like a big boy! He loves it!

No comments: