Saturday, December 25, 2010

A White Christmas!

I don't think we ever got snow here in Georgia on Christmas Day! So I guess this was my first White Christmas (omitting past visits to Utah for Christmas--obvious white Christmas)! Earlier in the day it did snow, but it didn't last and didn't stick...but tonight it did! So even though the kids had all showered and ready for bed, I let them go out and play for a bit. Didn't last long, they were freezing and came in on their own...they still had a blast!

Yep! That's my son in... SHORTS!

This very moment Raegan had an idea to make snow angels...that idea quickly changed!

A sweet angel taking it all in!

Ahh, gotta taste it! Perfect ending to a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Cute pictures. How ironic that you got snow for Christmas and we didn't! It's been so warm (relatively speaking) and rainy here. I was really hoping for a white Christmas, but no such luck. There are perks though to having no snow as the kids were able to go outside and play with a few new toys. Merry Christmas--we love you guys!