Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another School Year Begins

Monday, August 9th...first day of school! Getting up at 6am is hard, after a relaxed, and yet busy summer. As you can see I missed the chance to get pictures of each of the kids...the bus came right as I was having them stand at the front door! I am sure he was early by at least 2 minutes!!! This is the only picture I got...I know I will see many of these images during this next year...running for the bus...**it comes at 7AM!!**
This will be our last year of all 4 in one building. Rian will be in middle school next year...by the time Ammon makes it to Elem. school, 3 Wardwell's will be the max. that any facility will have.
Rian in 5th grade
Jarom in 4th grade
Tarin in 2nd grade
Raegan in 1st grade

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

You want to borrow my 3rd grader (and Kindergärtner)? I love that picture of the kids running to the bus...classic!

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Oh, so cute!! I miss the kiddos - would love to have seen them on this exciting day. There's nothing like the first day of school.