Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th Of July

My brother, Scott and his family, held a BBQ at their house for the entire family. He had a blow up waterslide and everyone brought food. Gma and Gpa Wardwell even came down to celebrate. I can't believe I didn't get a single pic of them with my kids! Ahhh, I'm a terrible photographer. The kids had a great time!


Ammon is remembering the morning we rode these horses...pics soon to come.


Time for some good competition. Because it was Tarin's birthday, the 3rd of July, she had the opportunity to go first! Happy birthday to my darling! We will do more celebrating back in Georgia.







You knew it was going to happen...

Showing off her prizes.
The next day, Sunday, we spent time with Gma and Gpa Wardwell at their hotel Then we watched fireworks at a field close to the park that was hosting festivities. It was so good to see them and spend time with them. Next morning they took off back to Utah with my two oldest children for a week of camping and fun with cousins. I'm so glad they have this time with family. Wish we lived closer to enjoy these kind of activities year round. Thank you to all family for allowing us to have such a great summer. We love you dearly.

No comments: