Monday, May 31, 2010

Breath Taking...

Although the humidity gets to me at times, this is the beauty that can come from it! I absolutely love love the sunshine coming through the trees and enhanced by the haze in the air making gorgeous sunbeams! I of course first thought about what a beautiful creation this world is. Although I couldn't capture exactly what the eye could see or the gasps I had during this experience, I just wanted to share the moment with you. (You'd almost think something huge was taking place in my back yard!)






Big, white, fluffy clouds against a deep, blue ski!!! I love it! We see this so much, I just had to take one to remember...might be more another time!


1 comment:

Brittany said...

Beautiful Rhonda. You do very good landscaping photos! You have an eye for it!