Monday, January 4, 2010

Katie And Mike

I had the pleasure of taking pictures for Katie and Mike's wedding. Although I was asked the morning of the wedding, I was glad to do it...any opportunity to practice these skills. The challenge in this situation was the lighting and back drop...but I think it still turned out okay. Katie is Trent's cousin, and Trent also had the opportunity to perform the wedding. Congrats to Mike and Katie. Wishing the both of you a wonderful life together.









































4 comments:

Alice said...

Good job Rhonda. I think they look great! I'm assuming you got your camera back?

Johnson said...

Good job girlie. The pics from my little camera weren't 1/100th as good as your's.

Kiley said...

These are great Rhonda - thanks so much for all you do!!

Kiley said...

OOps, I just realized that Kiley was on my computer so that last comment looked like it came from her - but it didn't - it came from me, Stacey:) Actually, I thinkI will keep using her sign-in since I can't get mine to work all of the sudden.