Sunday, March 22, 2009

Garden Ready To Go


The Garden is ready to go! I'm so excited to start the seeds and get them transplanted. My only worry are the deer. I've heard so many ways, but not all are full proof...here goes our first trial/error year!

We had some guys from Trent's work come finish the garden and fill in the holes left from the dump truck...during the process, the kids loved assessing the work.


Ammon wanted join in too.




I'm thinking he approves.



Laundry has definitely spiked in record amounts these past warm days!










But can't blame them for wanting to enjoy the great outdoors!


2 comments:

The Grush's said...

Looks like fun. We got ours tilled yesterday. I can't wait to plant in the next few weeks. Laundry is quite the challenge when there is fresh dirt available to play in. Good luck!

DeAnn said...

I missed this post before...looks like a great garden. I hope you have great success.