Saturday, September 20, 2008

Motivation To Finish

Last night we had an Open House for the new couple, Troy and Kristin, my husbands brother. We had over 60 people file through and wish them the best. It was a fun night to see faces you don't get to see very often.









Now because we hosted a get-together at our house, it's always a motivation to get the house looking nice. We moved in over a year ago to our new house, but I have yet to hang pictures or even put window treatments up. Well these next few pics are what my mom will really appreciate. We definitely share the same DNA because we both love to sew and create. So mom this is for you. For the past week I've been cutting, sewing and installing these treatments all over the house to prepare for this event. Our last house was hard to leave, because I had put the same hard work into it. So here are the new windows in all their glory.





Living Room




Foyer, yep this need the dual help of me and my husband...kind of scary up there.


Last, but not least, the laundry room got a bit of love too.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Love them Rhonda. Your mom would definitely be proud. They look so professional and I love the fabric. Your house looks awesome--good taste.

Brittany said...

I LOVE your house! It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Impressive! Can you come help us? :)