Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Candid Moments

This clip doesn't do justice to the real experience. The kids love to make Ammon laugh. And by the time I realized what was going on and whipped out the camera, he was winding down from his hysterical laughing. I love the small moment when Ammon catches me videoing him and just stops laughing immediately. His expressionless face is memorable.




Again, this segment has to be experienced in real life to get the full appreciation out of it. It's hard to hear because I couldn't get too close for them to notice me. I finally went to the library for the kids to read. I forgot how much they devour books. (Notice how Tarin loves to sit on the air vent for a cold rush of air...silly I know.)

2 comments:

Kendall said...

Your kids are so cute!

Brittany said...

cute! it was like ammon stopped because you got your camera! he's getting so big! love that face! i can't believe your kids just sit there and read, i'm counting down to the day ethan will even sleep still! :)