Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Trent













Another year has gone by. Trent turned 32 yesturday. It's nice to have a little family nearby to help celebrate.




This is our family's tradition, (because it's easy and doesn't take much talent). Chocolate Chip Cookie cake with the up coming Michigan football season colors.

















The kids were so excited for daddy to open their gifts they had gotten him...they used their own little savings to get him bubble gum and candy.








Group family hug.

Once again, we had everyone over for dinner to wish Trent a happy, happy birthday. We love you, we love you Trent. (sorry for the cheesy music on the video, I'm experimenting)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

That photo with Trent and the baby over the candles is so cute--they resemble each other, huh?

Coach Lee said...

Knowing that my brother is 32 only makes me more aware of how freakin old i am :) j/k...love you big bro!

Kendall said...

Dude Trent...You are getting OLD!!!! Know that next sept. (09) I am going to be 30, so I can't say that much! Oh, Rhonda, I totally laughed at your comment...so now worries. I know I am crazy, but I am a fast reader and have to finish it as soon as possible. Sometimes it annoys me cause I do it with every thing and I don't enjoy it! You should read them...come on, everyone's doing it!!!:)

DeAnn said...

Go BYU!! Happy Birthday from the Greens

JRome said...

32? Wow. Happy Birthday Gramps!