Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth Of July Festivities

Princess Pals --Raegan and Avrie



Wii fun. Troy brought over his Wii and let everyone try it.

Rian was trying out bowling.






4th of July party at the Keatons (Trent's Aunt and Uncle). Swimming, swimming, swimming...



Jarom loved the slide.



Sparklers!!!







Troy and Kristin holding Ammon.














Here is everyone all together one last time. Early in the morning, Gma and Gpa, Denham, Brenin and Baylie will be driving back home.

1 comment:

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Hi Rhonda! It's been a while. How's it going? Love all the latest pics!
I guess if you eventually bring my books by I'll give you your baby shower gift! Or if I bring by the gift, you can give me me books. I'm sure it will happen soon because there is nothing slow about me!