Sunday, May 18, 2008

Here We Come!


Guess where we are going this summer?




Turns out, I have a craving to visit family. We are going to drive cross-country to Arizona with our "little" family and stay for a few weeks...okay, a month. Saddly Trent will have to return to GA...he will be greatly missed. We leave Friday night and will be back early July. I'm going to continue posts from AZ if anyone is interested. This will be a great opportunity for my kids to know their Gma, Gpa Palmer, GGpa Maynard, Aunts, Uncles, and many, many cousins. Then we will drive to Utah to visit more family. Yes I do come from a very large family...Wish us luck on the insane drive out.

7 comments:

Alice said...

Yeah!!!!!!! We can't wait for you to come out west. Our kids need a little more cousin time too. Keep us posted on your plans. Good luck with the drive. I'm sure it will go fine.

lulu said...

Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time. It is always fun getting to visit family. I hope you have a safe and happy trip. Look forward to the vacation post!

Coach Lee said...

That's awesome! (enjoy the drive, though :))

Kendall said...

I wish I was going to be in Utah so I could see you and all your cute kids!!! Bummer! I am glad you can do that! It should be a fun month for you!

DeAnn said...

Good luck with that drive! I'm looking forward to our trip out West in July/August.

Wendy said...

Wow! What a drive. Have a great time--that will be so nice to spend the summer with family.

The Schaefer's said...

We're going to miss you and the kids. Three letters for the trip out there D-V-D! Hopefully, you have a portabale DVD player and lots of LOOONG movies :c). Good luck and we'll see you in July. I'll look forward to seeing your posts from AZ.