Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Here are the gifts from the kids. Tarin made a flower-pen-pot with a bead bracelet. Rian made a placemat with Breakfast in a bag. Then the kids did a Mother's Day Restaurant. This morning was breakfast in bed. For lunch the kids took my orders...and now the "restaurant" is making me dinner. These kinds of days move way to fast. I was even given a nap after church. (That will only come once a year because daddy was able to come home straight after church.)



Raegan loved being a waitress.


Tarin loved it even more. Jarom and Rian didn't want their picture taken, but they enjoyed reading off my options and circling the right choice to take back to the kitchen.

5 comments:

DeAnn said...

Hooray for Sunday naps!!

The Schaefer's said...

Glad you had a good day. I thought you might like to know that Rian volunteered to sing a duet with Jarom in the Primary Program. She's supposed to talk to him about it to see if he would be okay with it. I thought it was so cute. Your kids are all so good and so cute in Primary. I LOVED teaching Jarom the middle of April. He really came up with some insightful questions. He really gets it.

Brittany said...

so cute! sounds like having 5 kids=spoiled!! just kidding. you definately deserve it!

Wendy said...

What sweet kids. And how great to think of getting photos of it.

I'm glad you were able to get a nap in!!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

that is so cool. I'll have to tell Steve all about it so he can have the kids do it for ME!!!!