Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tons More Snow!!!

Saturday brought more snow to Georgia. The kids were so excited. This time is snowed a few hours with huge flakes and stuck to everything except the roads and concrete.






Here is "Jeff." I don't know where they came up with the name, but they loved to build him. It's funny, because just about every house with kids had a snowman in there front yard. It's definitely the token thing to do when it snows.



The kids couldn't wait to get outside with dad and build the snowman.







Daddy's truck and "Tubby's" car was covered (according to Georgia's standards).



Friendly snowball fight on the back deck.



1 comment:

Britt Butler said...

We LoVe the name of your snowman!! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!
If you have my email address, will you email me yours? I want to invite u to my blog!