Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's Snowing!?!

This is the first time in 6 years that it snowed. (Excluding the freakish ice storm 4 years ago.) So you can imagine the excitement of the kids.



It's kind of hard to see the snow unless you click on the picture. I promise it is there.



The kids had to get out and play in it. It's more fun with the neighbor kid.





Here is our back deck. This was before the fluffy snow turned into rain pellets.



Jarom thought this was awesome.




Of course it wouldn't be a complete experience unless you caught a flake on your tongue.













2 comments:

DeAnn said...

OK once I get our internet up and running I'll show you pictures of real snow. \''/ Actually I am really missing Georgia winters. It'll be 6 degrees here this weekend. But I won't miss Georgia summers.

DeAnn said...

oh and your home is beautiful!