Monday, November 16, 2015

Randomness

November had some random moments that I'm going to touch upon.  I'm updating this post from 6 months or so later, so I'm trying to catch up... :o)

Piano lesson days meant a lot of waiting around.  Raegan was working on some homework while Rian was in with Lynsie Brown.  Rae was so cute being productive...


Fall Band with Tarin and Jarom.  I happened to catch Tarin doing her evaluation at the end of the festival.




Ammon and his silly posse'.  They were on a Halloween withdrawl and dressed up in garbage bags and then went around the neighborhood trick or treating (5 days after the actual holiday).





And I have to cherish notes like these from my teen.  I love her to pieces but wonder at times if she really loves her mom... These make being a mom worth it.


First dusting of snow...


Tarin helping me out with my daunting task of cutting up chicken.  I do this twice a year and two 40lbs boxes takes forever.  So glad to have my girl help make the experience fun and go so much faster.  My biggest helper.

The school has parent days now and then.  I love having lunch with my boy.


I'm a new Bear Cub Scout den leader as of September, so this is all new to me, but excited, because this is one of few capacities I haven't served in.  These boys are great and I love working with Sara Holmer.  Her husband is in the military and came to help us with a few requirements and also to work on our flag ceremony for the next pack meeting.


No comments: