Sunday, December 23, 2012

Nativity Sunday

I team teach the CTR 4 class in Primary. This was a very special day. The kids had the chance to act out the nativity. Of course there favorite part was dressing up. But I know they enjoyed learning about our Savior Jesus Christ.
Baylie Olsen was Mary and Molly Gygi was the Angel and Preston Crawley was a shepherd 

All together...Molly Gygi, Leah Wood, Kaeden Giles, Tyler Finch, Sawyer Ramey, Baylie Olsen, Allissa Laing, and Preston Crawley.  Missing Coba Shaw and Stratton Gormley

These were the gifts I had given to the class.  The ornaments were so easy and fun to make and I think they turned out really well.  I also made tie tacks for the boys and hair clippies for the girls for bringing their scriptures to church for the last few months.  They did a great job and I loved teaching them.  Who know where next year will take me in Primary.

No comments: