Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Monopoly


Many of you know the story of why the game Monopoly was banned from our family. It all started many many years ago before any children were conceived...a certain male was caught cheating amongst other family members! Well, we all know who that was... For Christmas we decided to integrate the game back into the family. With the snow keeping it hard to travel, we decided to break it out. As we all know this game can take hours...and it did. Rian is determined to play me again and again until she beats me. Yep you heard me, I'm not playing the softy. Kids can learn to be good losers. It builds character! I love teaching them this game. One of my favorite Rian-isms from the game was when she went to jail again and said "I go for the food!" She's hilarious!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Monopoly is banned at our house too!

DeAnn said...

Natalie always kills me at that game. And most other games. Beginner's luck.