Sunday, April 11, 2010

Birthday Wishes

I loved it when the night before my little 5 year-old couldn't wait to give me the gift she picked out. But daddy made her wait. Next morning, she and Tarin had pulled out some roses that they picked out for me. They are so beautiful and smell so good. Rian knew my weakness...Dark Chocolate covered Almonds!!! Ooohh the delight. Ammon had gotten me a balloon and actually gave it to me...thought he won't be able to part with it. Among the other cute gifts Jarom also expressed his love...so sweet. For date night, thank you Troy and Kristin for watching the kiddos, we saw the movie "Date Night!" That was a good flick. Two of our favorite comedians...then my once a year visit to Red Lobster...a stroll through Ashley Park and a purchase of some shoes from DSW. Yep, I have to have someone nearby to make sure I actually buy something for myself. Thanks to my sweet family for a good birthday.

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Happy Birthday!