Sunday, December 6, 2009

INSPIRED

Trent and I absolutely love this show. Reality shows have become pathetic, except this one!

This show really shows how taking care of yourself is so important. No, we don't have 100's of lbs. to loose, but we love watching the transformations and millions of advertisement plugs...just kidding.

The inspiring part that has put change in our lives would be the achieving a goal physically. Last year we were inspired but didn't do anything. This year we finally decided to make it a reality. So...drum roll please...I will be running a 1/2 Marathon (13.1 miles) in March and Trent will be running a full Marathon (26.2 miles) in April! Wow, we are finally going to do it. I am signed up for the race in Albany, GA for March 6th and Trent will run the race in Nashville, TN April 24th! Wish us luck in our training!

For the record:
Rhonda's goal is to do this race in 2 hours and 45 mins!
Trent's goal is under 5 hours

6 comments:

Tana said...

Hey! Not all reality shows are pathetic. Have you ever seen The Amazing Race? That is the only reality show WE watch. Best reality show ever! We've seen The Biggest Loser before though and we like that one too.

Kendall said...

Wow! That is awesome! I have always wanted to run a marathon, hopefully one day I will! I love that show too! Good luck!

Wendy said...

GOod job! That's awesome to have a goal set--makes the daily workouts more meaningful. Good luck! I ran the St. George marathon right before I got married. It was awesome--the training is where I was most proud of myself. And race day is pure adrenilyn!

Wendy said...

P.S. I faithfully watch Biggest Loser as well! Although I missed last week and my DVR didn't record it--I'm hoping I didn't miss the finale, did I?

DeAnn said...

Wow--good luck!

Jill Ison said...

you are a brave one. i wish i liked to run!