Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Rock, GA

The Rock Ranch put on a special 'Family Fun Days' so we decided to take advantage of the prices and try out the ranch for our first time. Heard of it many times, but a family of 7 is never cheap no matter where you go...so we took off on the 90 minute drive to The Rock, Georgia. Although I've lived here over 8 years, I still can't get over how beautiful and green it is here, so the drive was so relaxing to me (helps that most animated movies run that long too :) Turns out the owner S. Truett Cathy is also the founder of Chick fil a. Check it out their site.


This was a hot and sweaty day, but well worth it. (Of course it's making more sense why the fall is their busiest part of he year!) I was only able to document half of the day, because I decided to abandon my heavy camera and just enjoy the day! I wish I could have at least caught the last scene of all of us racing each other on the go carts or pedal carts, whatever. Good times. With a small crowd we were able to maximize the entire park.

1 comment:

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Looks like a great time and awesome pictures - thanks again for sharing your life with us through your great blogging - it helps us feel a little more connected being so far away.