Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Hospital Visit

The proud family coming together. Rian's first time holding baby Ammon. She is very excited to help out.
Jarom and his new moment with little brother.

I thought this was sweet. The two boys of the family. Jarom really loves his new sibling...that isn't a female!
Tarin is always beaming to do everything she can to be apart of anything going on. A very proud big sister (again).
Now this smile says it all. For so long, "baby is in mommy's tummy". But now she really knows what that means...I'm not the baby anymore.
Altogether they show off the new addition to the Wardwell family.
Here is "the little man" all ready to come home.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

What a beautiful family!! I'm glad Jarom got a brother.

Brittany said...

Those pictures were so cute! They all look so happy!! I love his litle going home outfit--those motorcycles were too cute not to get you! He seriously is the cutest baby! I love it!!