Saturday, November 3, 2007

Rian's Birthday Party


The cookie cake strikes again. They love it and I love it, it's easy to do. Rian had her party when a lot of family was in town.

Party was at the Pottery Patio. A place to paint pottery and have fun.


Rian invited classmates from school and from church. Aunt Kiley helping Raegan and Uncle Dan spotting Jarom.





So that's how they do it in Utah!


Rian completed her project.




Raegan put her special touch on her plate.


Jarom wanted to be patriotic.













Silly daddy, he put trick candles. Jarom started to spit on them to help put them out.





1 comment:

Kendall said...

Congrats on the pregnancy...another boy, how fun!! I cannot believe that Rian is 8. I remember when she was born! Your family is adorable, and I am so glad I can look at your blog to see what is going on in your lives!
Kendall